Easy buy laptop battery accessories from laptop-battery-accessories.com
We have clients all over the world and we are a professional supplier for laptop accessories.
Quality is our company's highest criterion. With such high quality products, we can help you to save plenty of unnecessary money.
We use state of the art security by using a 128 bit secure certificate to ensure that your transactions are secure when placing orders online. Our website is designed for easy navigation. You can find the product you are looking for, either by searching by brand, by product type, or simply by using the search tool.
Battery Maintenance and User Instructions
1. A new battery usually maintains a discharged condition with very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new battery packs before using. You can refer to the users' guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
2. A new battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.
3. Rechargeable battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long period of time. Thus, it should always be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
4. To maintain the optimum performance of a battery pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
5. It is normal if a new battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay special attention if the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. Please consult a qualified technician if necessary.
6. New batteries are hard to be charged. Sometimes, your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition about 10 to 15 minutes when the new battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes then repeat the charging procedure. Sometimes, a new battery will suddenly refuse to be charged. If this happens, a suggested solution is trying to remove the battery from the device and insert it again.
"great product and seller...no problems. thank you very much!"
"Fast shipping and good communication!"